With our Densifications Service, parts with enclosed porosity can be densified under uniform high pressure and temperatureno encapsulation is then necessary. This way, we are able to achieve the highest possible density and consistent annealed microstructure. Final inspection reveals the increase.
Note: Only closed porosity can be totally eliminated.
- Highest possible density
- Consistent annealed microstructure
- Exceptionally high static strength (up to 30%)
- Superior dynamic strength (up to 100%)
- Easily polished
- No new castings required for defective parts
- No segregation or grain growth
- Oxide ceramics
- Additive manufactured parts
- Cemented carbides
- Fused silica
- Metal sputter targets
Deloro HTM offers Redensification Service for cast and 3D printed parts, e.g. cast turbocharger wheels. By this technology existing remained porosities in the casting can be suppressed, leading to enhanced service performance of these parts exposed to elevated temperature and creep load.